News and Announcements
|| Announcements of PST Travel Awardees
There are two awardees who receive PST Travel Awards for HUPO2016 (20,000 Baht each).
1. Mr.Kittirat Saharat, a PhD. Student from Chulabhorn Graduate
2. Mr.Churat Weeraphan, a PhD Student from Prince of Songkla
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your awards and further information.
Note: All awardees must attend and present your work at the 15th Human Proteome Organization World Congress (HUPO 2016) in Taiwan as well as at the 11th International Symposium of the PST.
|| The 11th International Symposium for the Protein Society of Thailand (3-5 August 2016)
The 11th International Symposium for the Protein Society of Thailand will be held on 3-5 August 2016 at the Chulabhorn Research Institute Convention Center, Bangkok, Thailand.
Early bird registration will be opened 1 April- 15 May 2016.
Regular registration deadline is 15 June 2016.
Abstract and proceedings submission deadline is 31 May 2016.
||PST Travel Awards for HUPO2016
Three PST Travel Awards will be awarded to students to attend the 15th Human Proteome Organization World Congress (HUPO 2016) in Taiwan (20,000 Baht each).
Criteria for eligibility:
- Must be a PST student member currently studying at a
- If Travel Award is granted, the abstract must be presented
- Short curriculum vitae (up to 2 pages)
- Abstract to be submitted to HUPO2016 (up to 3000 characters plus title up to 150 characters)
Deadline of Application for Award is
30 April 2016 7 May 2016.
- Please submit all documents in Microsoft word format to
- Notification of PST awardees will be posted on the
PST website by 15 May 2016.
|| The 15 th Human Proteome Organization World Congress, Taiwan (18-22 September 2016)